Social Media CRE Mashup
I have written about the use of the social web in commercial real estate quite often in my three years of blogging. I didn’t realize how much until I went back and reviewed all the blog posts. I have aggregated the links to these articles into this post. What I found interesting is to examine how the tone of my writing on the subject evolved from the very first post until the present.
I have watched the attitude about regarding the social web evolve among commercial real estate professionals over the past three years. In the early days there were a few early adopters and I have seen the skepticism subside. Today, you won’t find as many opinions that these tools are a complete waste of time and more commercial real estate professionals are dipping their toes into the water with blogs, Twitter accounts, Facebook pages and LinkedIn profiles.
The reality is that most still don’t grasp how to effectively utilize the social web, but I believe that we have at least established a consensus that these online tools are not just a fad that will go away. Some will continue to hold out and others will reluctantly give it a try, but the day that having a prominent online strategy as a standard business practice is likely coming.
- CRE is a Face-to-Face Business
- 3 Simple Social Media Tips for Better ROI
- Three Years of Blogging About CRE
- Social Media, Facebook and Commercial Real Estate
- You’ve Been Googled
- InstaCRE … The Rise of Visual Marketing
- Twitter Is Not About What You Had for Breakfast
- The Social Web for CRE
- The Socially Networked Enterprise
- Rethinking Social Media and CRE
- Broadcast Yourself CRE
- The State of Social Media in Commercial Real Estate
- Is Social Worth the Effort?
- Why CRE Should Pay Attention to Social Media
- Social Media: The Commercial Real Estate Show
- Twitter Appears to be the Social Media of Choice for CRE
- Taking “The Social Risk”
- Market Visibility: The Awesome Power of a Blog
- 6 Reasons CRE Brokers Should Have a Blog
- How Social Media Made Me a Better Off-Line Networker
- My Social Media ROI
- But, Have You Made Any Money with Social Media?
- How Social Media has Made Me a Better Broker
- CCIM’s Weigh In on use of Social Media in Commercial Real Estate
- Social Media Field of Dreams
- My Social Media Report Card
- Is Commercial Real Estate beginning to discover the Social Web?