Two Years of Blogging about CRE
Two years ago today I posted my first blog on The Tenant Advisor. When I embarked on my experimentation with Social Media for business purposes, I had no idea where it would take me. I also didn’t imagine at the time that blogging could be such a professionally and personally rewarding experience.
497 blog posts later, there is much I could tell you about the benefits of blogging, but I will just say that this medium has not only initiated new business which was the primary objective, but it has also made be a better service provider and most importantly produced numerous new professional relationships as well as personal friendships.
So I want to raise my glass and give a big shout out to all that have supported me including my readers, my clients, my peers and my colleagues, even the ones that snickered at first.
Here are some of the most viewed and popular posts over the last two years:
- Understanding the Common Area Factor: Rentable vs Useable Square Feet
- Negotiating the Tenant Improvement Allowance
- Office Space Density: The New Workspace Metric
- Financial Analysis for Office Lease Transactions
- How Much Office Space Do You Lease? Do You Really Know?
- The Build-to-Suit Lease Alternative
- Negotiating a Green Lease from the Tenant’s Perspective
- The Nuances of Leasing Medical Office Space
- Negotiating the Renewal Option
- Elements of a High Performance Office Space
- Mobile CRE ” A Day on the Road”
- Here Come the iBrokers
- Weigh-In on the CoStar Acquisition of LoopNet
- Is the Suburban Corporate Office Campus Really Falling Out of Favor?
- The New Office Space Paradigm
- The Dynamic Duo
- I Don’t Work for Free
- 9 Posts to Learn More About Social Media & CRE
- Twitter Appears to be the Social Media of Choice for CRE Service Providers
- Key Lease Terms to Consider in a Commercial Office Lease