I am grateful this year has been very successful professionally in terms of both client transactions and in terms of the increased popularity and visibility of The Tenant Advisor. There is no magic to maintaining a successful industry blog, just hard work and consistency. There is just a couple of weeks left in the year and over 130,000 people have visited this blog in 2013, viewing over 200,000 pages. While it is hard to quantify the dollar value this endeavor means to my business, I have no doubt it is significant. So as we wind down 2013, I want to say thank you to all my readers and those who have shared my content throughout the social web.
Here are the posts from 2013 that resonated the most with my readers.
- Have We Taken Workspace Efficiency Too Far?
- Pissing on the CRE Campfire
- Why Young CRE Brokers Should be Building their Online Presence
- CRE Tech… I actually use
- Disruption in Commercial Real Estate
- Employee Morale and your Office Design
- The Rise of Co-Working Spaces
- Real Estate Has Always Been a Social Business
- Healthcare Real Estate Trends
- Scenes from Manhattan