A few of the clients I have served…
Houston Methodist Hospital has earned worldwide recognition since it opened its doors in 1919. As a private, adult teaching hospital affiliated with Weill Medical College of Cornell University, it offers the latest innovations in medical, surgical and diagnostic techniques. Methodist also maintains various joint programs with Baylor College of Medicine. The hospital, one of only a handful in Texas recognized by The Best Hospitals in America, is among the country’s largest non-profit health care providers. Its medical staff, meanwhile, include dozens of physicians listed in The Best Doctors in America.
Services: Tenant Representation, Land Acquisition, Office Building Acquisition, Surplus Property Disposition, Consulting
- Tenant Representation: 26,794 square foot renewal and expansion of an office lease for administrative office use at Medical Towers located in the Texas Medical Center, Houston, Texas.
- Tenant Representation: 6,216 square foot lease for clinical office use at Corporate Centre Texas in Webster, Texas.
- Tenant Representation: 4,626 square foot lease for clinical office use at 5110 Buffalo Speedway in Houston, Texas.
- Tenant Representation: 3,737 square foot lease for clinical office use at 4710 Bellaire in Bellaire, Texas
- Surplus Property Disposition: Sale of the San Jacinto Methodist Hospital Decker Campus located in Baytown, Texas, a 288,000 square foot acute care hospital facility including two medical office buildings located on 10.5 acres. The disposition of the property of the property required a deed restriction prohibiting use of the property as a an acute care hospital which would compete with the primary Methodist Hospital Campus in Baytown.
- Surplus Property Disposition: Sale of a 2,520 square foot commercial/retail building located on a 12,542 square foot land parcel located at Waugh Drive and Bomar Street in Houston, Texas.
- Land Acquisition: Acquisition of a total of 86 acres for development of the Methodist Hospital West Houston Campus, which consisted of two contiguous tracts of 46 and 40 acres from separate entities located at Interstate 10 at Barker Cypress Road in, Houston, Texas. Neither of the subject tracts were actively on the market at time of acquisition.
- Land Acquisition: Acquisition of a 2.8 acre parcel for future development located at FM 518 at Kirby Drive in Pearland, Texas.
- Land Acquisition: Acquisition of a 7.4 acre parcel for future development located at Westheimer Tollway and Cinco Rose Drive.
- Land Acquisition: Acquisition of 1.74 acre parcel for future development located at State Highway 6 and Sienna Ranch Road.
Partial list of transactions completed for Houston Methodist
Orion Marine Group, Inc. provides a broad range of marine construction and specialty services on, over and under the water along the Gulf Coast, the Atlantic Seaboard and the Caribbean Basin and acts as a single source turn-key solution for its customers’ marine contracting needs. Its heavy civil marine construction services include marine transportation facility construction, dredging, repair and maintenance, bridge building, and marine pipeline construction, as well as specialty services. Its specialty services include salvage, demolition, diving, surveying, towing and underwater inspection, excavation and repair.
Services: Tenant Representation, Sale-Leaseback
- Tenant Representation: 10,983 square foot office lease for expansion and relocation to 12000 Aerospace for their corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas.
- Sale / Leaseback: Sale-Leaseback of their previously owned corporate headquarters of 16,440 square foot located 12550 Fuqua in Houston, Texas.
W. P. Carey Inc. is a publicly traded REIT (NYSE: WPC) that provides long-term sale-leaseback and build-to-suit financing for companies worldwide and manages an investment portfolio of approximately $15.4 billion. The largest owner/manager of net lease assets, W. P. Carey’s corporate finance focused credit and real estate underwriting process is a constant that has been successfully leveraged across a wide variety of industries and property types. Their portfolio of long-term leases with creditworthy tenants has an established history of generating stable cash flows that have enabled the Company to deliver consistent and rising dividend income to investors for four decades.
Services: Property Disposition, Project Leasing
- Disposition: Bay Terrace I & II, a two building 205,000 Office/Flex project located in the NASA/Clear Lake submarket of Houston.