“The Tenant Advisor” is One Year Old
It’s been one year today, September 5, that I started this blog. A year ago, I didn’t know what to expect when I started “The Tenant Advisor”. I have been pleased with the response from my clients, colleagues and peers. Blogging is hard work, but I have found it to be very enjoyable and professionally rewarding.
After one year and 204 posts, there have been 31,875 visits to my blog and 52,877 pages views. Here are the top ten posts based on total number of page views.
Top 10 Posts from the Tenant Advisor
- Understanding the Common Area Factor: Rentable vs Useable Square Feet
- How much Office Space Do You Lease? Do You Really Know?
- Financial Analysis for Office Lease Transactions
- The Dreaded Annual Operating Expense Statement
- Negotiating a Green Lease from the Tenant’s Perspective
- Negotiating the Renewal Option
- The New Corporate Lease Accounting Standards
- I Don’t Work for Free
- The Nuances of Leasing Medical Office Space
- The Office Leasing Process: The Final Steps
I should note that approximately 42% of the traffic to “The Tenant Advisor” come from search engines such as Google and others. Some of my personal favorite posts are not always topics that are most frequently searched on the internet and many of the posts that generated the most comments or feedback, did not rank in the top ten in number of views. Do you have a personal favorite blog post? I would love to hear which one.
P.S. I want to thank all my subscribers and regular readers for their support. I will continue to strive to improve the quality of my blog and provide useful and informative content.