Colliers International’s midyear industrial report shows how demand for warehouse and logistics space is trending around the world
The performance of global Industrial warehouse and logistics markets around the world continues to be in flux. Though trade has bolstered demand in Asia and the Americas, EMEA is generally inconsistent with some bright spots in the Northern and Eastern Europe, as well as in Germany. Australasia is generally stabilizing with moderate growth. Colliers International’s Global Industrial Midyear 2013 Report provides a detailed analysis and outlook for 2013.
Highlights from the report include:
- Why North American vacancy rates continue to decline
- What Sao Paulo’s decrease in demand really means
- How nearly fully occupied high quality warehouse spaces impact the Hong Kong market
- What is being done in India to boost industrial activity
- The latest assessment of the state of European industrial markets
Read the full report for a complete assessment of industrial markets around the world.