The Tenant Advisor’s Five Most Popular Blog Posts
This Blog “The Tenant Advisor” is now ten months old. I always find it enlightening to review Google Analytics to see what are the most popular posts or subjects and to understand the types of information my readers find most interesting or useful. Here are the top 5 posts as ranked by total number of page views:
- Understanding the Common Area Factor: Rentable vs Useable Sq. Feet
- BOMA Unveils New Office Measurement Standard
- Financial Analysis for Office Lease Transactions
- Negotiating a Green Lease from the Tenant’s Perspective
- The Dreaded Annual Operating Expense Statement
Thank you to all my readers, guest posters, clients and peers who have found my site, shared my content and returned to visit again. I hope you will continue to enjoy my Blog posts. Your support and feedback is greatly appreciated. Blogging is hard work, but it has been a ton of fun and I am always willing to share what I have learned. Now, let’s finish the rest of the year strong!