The Most Common Complaints about Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- They didn’t listen when I told them what I was trying to accomplish
- They don’t return calls
- I don’t know what they hell they are doing on my transaction or to market my property
- They lack the same sense of urgency I have
- They didn’t do what they said they were going to do
- They are only concerned about getting the deal done and earning their commission
I would argue that that in any given major market there are hundreds of experienced, market knowledgeable, technically proficient and well connected commercial real estate brokers who work for great firms large and small. These are the qualifications that we tend to sell over and over, but if you would just do the following you will differentiate yourself from 90% of your competition.
- Operate as if it’s your money, property or your company
- Don’t overpromise and execute on your promises
Food for thought!