Orion Marine Group had outgrown its single tenant Corporate Headquarters location at 12550 Fuqua and was in the 4th year of a 10 year lease term. The client had a need to secure additional space to accommodate current space needs and expected future staff growth.
- Identify attractive building options suitable for relocation of Corporate Headquarters staff with close proximity to existing operations.
- Healthy office submarket with limited space options.
- Meet Budgetary requirements.
- Tenant Representation
- Transaction Management
- Transaction process resulted in 12000 Aerospace as an ideal location for relocation of Corporate Headquarters.
- Negotiated aggressive lease terms with an attractive concession package.
- Provided space and growth capabilities for remaining corporate divisions at existing location.
In the Client’s Words
- “Coy and the Colliers International team effectively identified and implemented a solution to our office space requirements.”
Director of Investor Relations
Orion Marine Group, Inc.
- 12000 Aeropace Avenue
- 10,983 SF
- 91 month term
- Houston | NASA/Clear Lake
Tenant Project Team
- Tenant Advisor: Coy Davidson-Colliers International
- Legal Counsel: Albert Hiller-Zimmerman, Axelrad, Meyer, Stern & Wise, P.C.
- Architect: William Burwell-Burwell Architects
- General Contractor: John Byrd, Buddy LeBlanc-Byrd Interior Construction
- Office Furniture: J. Tyler Office Furniture & Services